Founder & Creative Director at THIS IS A LOVE SONG
- Orders may take up to 2 business days to process and ships between monday to friday.
- We ship everything from our fairtrade studio in Bali.
- Currently all orders ship for free with TIKI JNE to all provinces in Indonesia.
- Order delivery times vary depending on your province but you will be able to track your order on TIKI JNE website.
- SHIPPING DELAYS due to Holidays and Carrier may happen from time to time and we will notify accordingly.
- IMPORTANT NOTE Any undelivered packages (remember to sign up for home delivery) that has to be resent back to our fulfillment center for re-delivery, the customer will be responsible for the extra shipping cost.If you have any more questions please contact us here email@example.com or WhatsApp +6285238070770
THIS IS A LOVE SONG has partnered with Forest Smoothie to donate 25% of every sale to plant more trees.
Environmental issues are still the most important topic of conversation today. This has been discussed since 1970 when the modern environmental movement first took place. To help protect the environment, THIS IS A LOVE SONG has collaborated with Forest Smoothies since 2021 for the #ONETREEWITHIALS campaign to plant trees in Indonesian Borneo as part of 1% for the Planet initiative.
We plant one tree for every item purchased as part of our reforestation project to offset carbon emissions and we have planted 750 trees so far. Continuing from this campaign, in 2022 THIS IS A LOVE SONG again commemorates Earth Day by launching the Be Good Do Good Sweater in a special and limited Watercress colourway and will be donating 25% of the sales to our reforestation project in Borneo.
With this donation, we hope to help more for the protection of the earth. This sweater is made of GOTS Certified Organic Cotton which is sustainable and eco-friendly to minimize our environmental impact, further and support our sustainable fashion movement. By using eco-friendly materials, at least we can help to protect the earth even though we know it's not enough.
We know that clothing production emits 7lbs of CO2 and the only way to cancel this out is by planting a tree. A tree will absorb 48lbs of CO2 each year when it matures and by donating 25% of the sales you can help us plant and protect more trees, creating a habitat for countless animals, protecting the livelihood of thousands of Indonesians, and preventing climate change.